Bio for Dale Kiken
When complex matters arise in Probate Court litigation, attorneys and trusted advisors reach out to Dale A. Kiken and The Kiken Group, A Professional Corporation, to assist their clients. Dale’s proven track record over the past 25 years speaks for itself. The collegial process instilled by Dale directs the firm to respectfully resolve disputes with the particular needs and sensitivities of each client in mind.
In his direct yet supportive manner, Dale has earned the respect of his clients as well as his peers and Judges throughout the many years of Dale’s probate litigation practice. Dale understands that many probate cases connect with many other areas of the law such as real estate, civil, or family law. His civil litigation and transactional experience provides a significant asset as he tenaciously fights for his clients’ rights.
Whether assisting individuals to settle estate contests, dealing with conservatorship or guardianship issues, or removing or defending a trustee, invalidating, defending or interpreting a trust. Dale’s in-depth knowledge of the nuances surrounding probate litigation make The Kiken Group the Law Firm to whom families can turn both for advice, counsel and representation in seeking to successfully resolve their matters.
When away from the practice of law, Dale explores his many other talents, such as music, both as a performer and songwriter, as an author of novels, plays and musicals, and as an accomplished landscape photographer.
- Juris Doctor, Pepperdine University School of Law
- B.A., University of Colorado at Boulder
- California State Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Courts: Central, Southern, and Northern
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Jewish Bar Association
- Past President of the Southern California Council of Elder Law Attorney’s
- Past member of the Board of Trustees of the Orange County Hispanic Bar
- Past Presenter of Continuing Education of the Bar